FREE 15 Minute Check Up
Some investigating by an experienced Orthodontist is all it takes to recommend ways to give you teeth you are proud of.
Here are some of the leading factors to why your teeth may not be straight:
- Thumb sucking and prolonged pacifier use as a baby can create buck teeth.
- Small jaw size
- Misaligned jaw giving an overbite or underbite.
- Extra teeth or erupting teeth
- Dental decay can cause the loss of baby teeth before they are ready to fall out.
- Poor nutrition
- Facial injury resulting in teeth knocks or loss
- Enlarged adenoids can contribute to crowded teeth and crossbite
- Sleep-disordered breathing, including snoring and mouth breathing
- Poor dental care